Good morning!!
I have a couple of important reminders and notices...
First, all coupon books, checks, or orders are due this Friday, October 7th! If you'd like to purchase the book, please bring in a check in the envelope for $25.00. If you'd like to pass, please bring back the book. This is a great fundraiser that will help us defray the costs of field trips and other wonderful activities...
Also, last week I sent out Scholastic Book Orders...if you would like to order, please place your order by Friday, October 21st.....please fill out the order online using the instructions I sent home (also available here on the blog)....then I will need to "submit" from my account on the 21st...Thanks so much!! Let me know if you have any trouble..
I have a couple of important reminders and notices...
First, all coupon books, checks, or orders are due this Friday, October 7th! If you'd like to purchase the book, please bring in a check in the envelope for $25.00. If you'd like to pass, please bring back the book. This is a great fundraiser that will help us defray the costs of field trips and other wonderful activities...
Also, last week I sent out Scholastic Book Orders...if you would like to order, please place your order by Friday, October 21st.....please fill out the order online using the instructions I sent home (also available here on the blog)....then I will need to "submit" from my account on the 21st...Thanks so much!! Let me know if you have any trouble..
No comments:
Post a Comment