Friday, September 7, 2012

Four Days Down Already!

Wow, what a great start to our new school year!!  We have worked hard getting to know one another and the routines of the classroom.  Through exploring our "Me-in-a-bags" your children have learned that I love peacocks and live in a new home in Charlestown with my husband.  I have learned oodles about their interests!

Please look for your child's Backpack Folder today.  All of the office documents along with some of our first week's "work" can be found inside.  Please return all forms, filled out, inside the folder on Monday.  This will ensure I can return them to Mrs. Bogosh for filing.

I look forward to meeting many of you at our Open House in a few weeks.  Until then, feel free to enter your email at the right of the blog for updates from our classroom blog sent directly to your email. 

Have a great weekend!

Mrs. W and the 229 Gang

So proud!

No comments: